Wednesday 12 August 2009

that zombie apocolypse I got involved in


I wrote a few posts ago about the experience I had on set filming the latest episode of the cult and popular (can it be both? - they did get a mention in Empire Online last month...) web series Zomblogalypse.


Well - episode 10 is now online, and if you want to see me doing my best interpretation of the directors' instructions:
'Tree, act like you're terrified. And maybe a bit weird'
(actually, they didn't ask me to be weird.
I just was)
you can go to the official website or youtube for a goosey gander.


If you like it, watch all ten episodes (10 minutes-ish each) and then become a friend on Facebook.


It's funny, low-fi, a bit gross, but full of heart.*







*and sometimes brains




3 comments:

JR's Thumbprints said...

Nothing like a little blood and gore to get me started for the day. I'll check it out.

Teresa Stenson said...

Cheers, JR.

BALLET NEWS said...

Hello, just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed reading your posts. Thank you for sharing ! Best wishes