Sunday 21 June 2009

This is the first one

But I'm not sure what it will be just yet.

So, I'll just say -

I'm a short story writer with leanings towards energetic and experimental prose. I've been published in a few literary journals and anthologies.

I've been blogging with my alter-ego for about a year, so this feels a bit unusual, being 'myself'.

My alter-ego is ofen more productive than me.

(About this alter-ego - she's a work of comedy fiction, but she is a side of me. She's a writer too, one who knows no boundaries.)


It feels sometimes as if I have two sides. The alter ego: unaware, full of enthisiasm and word count; and then the other, 'real' me: struggling between a flurry of words and the halts.


I will introduce the alter ego later, I think. I'm still feeling my way, being hestitant with this blogging world.

No comments: