Wednesday, 7 June 2017

Quotes From My Teenage Diaries Part 8: PHILLIP SCHOFIELD


June 1993, I'm 12 years old and if you recall from the diary extracts I shared here on May 11th - my life had recently gone very JOSEPH - more specifically very PHILLIP SCHOFIELD. 

Here I am, hair freshly permed, face very cheeky, "meeting" my idol just days after that life-changing night at the Palladium. 



I can also reveal that if the hair clip and shirt weren't pink enough - I am also wearing pink jeans.


-----------------------------------------


Quotes From My Teenage Diaries is an ongoing project as I re-read and reflect 
on the diaries I kept from the age of 11 to 16. 

You can read Part 1: BEST FRIENDS here
Part 2: CONGRATULATIONS here
Part 3: MY FIRST BOYFRIEND here,
Part 4: MY SOUL AMBITION here,
Part 5: MEATLOAF here,
Part 6: MARK OWEN here
Part 7: A KITTEN! here.  

There's a Facebook page too and soon - I hope - there will be a podcast. 
If you enjoyed this or can relate in any way - please do leave a comment or say hi on Facebook - it'd be lovely to hear from you.

No comments: